How to do Business Online-Training for New Avon Representatives
Starting an Avon Business
Starting your own Avon business is very exciting, but it can also be intimidating and there are many questions. Where to start? Where to find information? How to learn about a new website and back office? Sell online or face to face? It’s overwhelming. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be hard work. Avon has a wealth of information on youravon.com, including training and resources to help get new representatives started. Believe me, I felt this way and was thankful to have Avon backing me up.
The following blogs are training articles about how to set up an account with Avon, setting up an eStore, editing an eStore, and other general information about starting a new Avon business. I hope these articles help new representative feel more at ease with a new business venture and learn to have fun with it as the business grows.
- Sell Avon Online
- Set up your Storefront
- Set up your eStore Step by step instructions on getting a new eStore ready to start selling Avon online.
- Sell Avon/Direct Sales-Tips on how to find customers and use marketing tools to grow your business.
- Selling Avon FAQ’s
- Tips for Selling Avon Online
- Getting Started Selling Avon
- How to Sell Avon Online
Here are some resources that new representative find helpful.
- Avery-Recruit, Retain, Grow with Avery Business Building Tools
- Town & Country-Apparel, Signage, Business cards, Logo Accessories
- Vista Print-Everything to market your Business
- Office Depot-Office essentials, copy and printing services
There are many other resources to help new representatives grow and retain a profitable business in addition to the ones I have provided. Google is the best place to start if there is something not listed here. Please contact me with further questions.