Spring Cleanse with Espira
Spring is the perfect time for a spring cleanse for your colon!
Time for a Spring Cleanse
Spring will finally be here this week! Today I would like to talk about a spring cleanse. Not your typical spring cleaning, but a colon cleanse.
Did you know that a healthy colon can have 5-20 pounds of intestinal bulk! Yikes! You can image someone that has a problem with constipation. How do we clear the colon safely and start fresh? Ideal Cleanse is a good option.
Here is how it works. You take 3 supplements in the morning with lots of water throughout the day and 3 fiber tabs at night. See the next section for more details about eating habits and exercise to compliment your cleanse. These supplements work well with your system to gently remove waste gradually in 3 days. My experience with Ideal Cleanse was very pleasant, no discomfort and I lost 2.5 pounds in the process! I am really excited. I felt less bloated and maybe it’s mind over matter, but I felt like I had more energy too.
This was my experience with Ideal Cleanse and only my opinion on my body’s response to the cleanse. Everyone will be different. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask.
Here are the features I found important to me about a cleanse. A cleanse is meant to clear your system of unwanted waste leaving you feeling revitalized, with more energy and with improved digestion. Also it only takes 3 days! This was a plus for me with a busy schedule. Once the cleanse is completed, it is important to continue with a healthy diet rich in fiber to keep your system cleansed and free of excess waste and toxins.
Getting the Most From Your Cleanse
For the best results from your cleanse, follow the directions provided with the supplements.
- Take things easily, exercise lightly, breathe deeply and get plenty of rest.
- Eat simple, light meals, especially at dinnertime, but don’t go hungry.
- Cut out hard to digest foods such as red meat and all fried foods during your cleanse.
- Drink plenty of filtered water daily, at least one half of your body weight in ounces.
- Increase your dietary fiber intake during your cleanse by eating fiber-rich cereals, fresh fruits and vegetables. Fiber helps trap and remove metabolic wastes from your system and can enhance your cleanse.
- Eat probiotic-rich foods such as yogurt and kiefir (cultured dairy products) during your cleanse.
- The Plant Power Protein powder was designed as a perfect complement to this easy cleansing regimen. With 21 grams of plant-based protein in only 120 calories, each shake provides a perfect between-meal snack.
- Cut out sugar, refined flour and processed foods.
- Limit caffeinated beverages (coffee, tea and soda) to no more than one per day and eliminate alcoholic beverages.
- Do spinal twists and body stretching morning and night and walk at least 5,000 steps daily to stimulate your digestive system.
Is Ideal Cleanse Right For You?
Before doing a cleanse, do your research. Ask yourself a few questions. Do you have poor digestion? Are you constipated? Do you have low energy? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need a cleanse.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, have a digestive condition, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
After Espira Ideal Cleanse
Now that you’ve done some spring cleaning for your colon, have more energy and feel refreshed, what do you do now? I pride myself on the fact that I am 61 years of age and take no prescription medications, only daily supplements. My best advise would be to build on this new found cleansing, eat a healthy diet, drink lots of water and supplement as needed. If you need any assistance with selecting supplements that will work for you, contact me here.